We’re excited to announce a new dealer demo app, available on iOS and Android platforms, for the award-winning LYNX Touch 5100 self-contained home/business control system. Imagine no matter where you are, having the ability to showcase the benefits of the LYNX Touch 5100 to prospective customers from your tablet and even your mobile phone. That’s exactly what the LYNX Touch 5100 App provides. There is no need to carry around bulky demo cases, search for a power outlet and Internet connection since all of the key selling tools needed are available right at your fingertips in one intuitive, user-friendly interface.
Roger Barnes, President of Rogers Security Systems, Inc. has all of his salespeople use the new L5100 Demo App with an iPad on their sales calls. “We hand the iPad to the customer and it is like they are already using the system. They see how user friendly it is and we put the iPad up to the wall so the customer gets a feel for what they will have on the wall. The new slimmer, smaller look makes it even more attractive, almost like a decorative piece on the wall, and the all white plastics gives it a much cleaner look.”
Here are some of the great features we’ve included:
• Show customers all they can do—from arming and disarming their security system on the panel, or using a key fob, to connected home solutions like controlling lights, thermostats, locks and more!
• Demonstrate new tornado warning function
• Temperature and weather functions can be shown in Fahrenheit and Celsius settings
• Features include “The Wireless Home”—an interactive page that lets the end-user see exactly how Honeywell’s wireless security products work with LYNX Touch 5100 to provide complete, whole-house protection and to help drive more sales dollars per system
• Intuitive “Quick Guide”, which offers simple instructions on app functionality like security system operation, home automation and more
• Informative literature on LYNX Touch 5100, Honeywell Total Connect™ Remote Services and sensor products
• Android app gives users the ability to save literature PDFs onto their devices and email (Adobe Acrobat Reader app must be installed on device)
• User-friendly step-by-step instructional scrolling bar option