Next week security professionals from everywhere will be descending on Sin City for the annual ISC West trade show. Here’s your chance to see the latest products for the Connected Home and Connected Business from Honeywell – and to get a sneak preview of what’s coming soon. And, if you won’t be in Vegas to see these products firsthand, please check back on the blog because we’ll be bringing ISC West to you with videos right from the show floor.
Here’s your handy checklist for the show when you visit us at Booth #14025…
- VISTA Automation Module (VAM) – With VAM, you can easily add home automation to nearly any VISTA panel. Just think about the potential to upgrade your customers and increase retention – and on a huge scale!
- Tuxedo Touch with Voice – A home controller that delivers high-end home automation at an affordable price. Don’t miss seeing how you can control Tuxedo Touch with your voice
- LYNX Touch 7000 – Honeywell’s newest self-contained wireless security and home automation system has a 7″ touchscreen, is flash-upgradeable and can view up to four cameras
- Honeywell Total Connect iOS App – Takes remote services on the iPad to the next level and makes it simpler than ever to set-up video analytics and to create and edit custom scenes
- 5800C2W: A new module that converts wired sensors to Honeywell’s 5800 wireless technology
- equIP Series S – This broad and cost-effective range of PSIA and ONVIF compliant cameras nicely complements Honeywell’s growing portfolio of IP video solutions, including MAXPRO VMS and MAXPRO Cloud
- MAXPRO NVR Hybrid – The MAXPRO NVR Series and HVE encoders are an easy way to bridge the gap between analog and IP, saving you time and the customer money
- WIN-PAK 4.0 – Creates the Connected Business for entry to enterprise-level clients and integrates video, access and intrusion and users can control it all from one user interface